Ronda Rousey To Study Private Boxing In Hawaii

Ronda MM

RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA — Mixed martial artist Ronda Rousey has announced she will commit seventy percent of her training time to boxing.

The depressed starlet said to a close source, “I need to get my stand up game together.” She continued, “And the best place to do it is in Hawaii.”

The source did not reveal what boxing club or MMA association she will train with, but an insider close to the fighter’s handlers say they are thinking about training with a “reputable and world renowned” boxing club located in West Oahu.

This decision is coming off of a knockout loss to Holly Holm in UFC 193 on Nov. 14.

“I couldn’t feel my face after (Holm) caught me with a straight right… the whole fight all I could think about is ‘Why haven’t I worked harder on my knuckle game?’ I can’t wait to get to Hawaii and learn from the natives. I mean, that’s all they know… straight up banging!”

The source also disclosed that Rousey is even offering to “double-leg” the Governor while she’s there in the islands.

Advertisements

30 thoughts on “Ronda Rousey To Study Private Boxing In Hawaii

1. Joy

Papa Fred Perreira is an awesome boxing coach located in Waianae. His been teaching boxing since in the 60s. I’ll recommend him.

2. lia

You’ll learn alot from this natives girl no pain no gain and never go straight rushing in know your surroundings item where it’ll shut them down you know your vital areas do hotter hard no remorse when ya step in the ring..temple, below the jaw and straight chest you got this..

3. Ryan cook

Ronda if you want a good stand up boxing coach. Look up Fighters Syndicate on the Big Island its a small private gym in the country. Gordon Fernandez is the coach u can find him on fb. He boxed in the Olympics. I have trained at a lot of good gyms but he is the best stand up coach that I have had.

4. Joe

She should have thought of this in the beginning, You cant go against an undefeated boxer thinking your armbar is going to work. You gots to fight her fight.

1. alb247

holly ia undefeated boxer she got knocked out and lost a belt to a european fighter… holly has a undefeated mma record not boxing record… google that shit.

anyways ronda doesnt have to become a pro at boxing. she just needs to learn enough to nullify what a boxer does. with knowledge she can learn counters to whats being thrown at her and than she can use her strengths to choke a bitch out.

Liked by 1 person

1. Eli Cadavona

Too late now bitch…you got whip down under….you talk too much until you found your match!!!…dana white got you some easy fight earlier until he ran out of tomato cans opponents…

Liked by 1 person

5. kaleo Westbrook

YOU LOOKING FOR STRAIGHT UP STAND UP HANDS GAME??? YOU GOT IT …ITS ON THE WESTSIDE CALLED “WAIANAE”… (WAIANAE BOXING CLUB) ONLY WARRIORS COME OUT OF THERE BANGIN!!!!…

6. BornAndRasiedOnTheIslands

Good luck! Lol hopefully you stay away from the chronics on that side of town!! Obviously your NOT from the westside! Smh

7. darren kimura

watch rocky 3. same story line rocky did t take mr t serious and he got rocked. trained with apollo and beat mr t. rematch is goint to be a slug fest ufc 200. get your tickets. maybe a fight at aloha stadium with browne ( rouseys bf), bj and holloway!

8. Lynden kronk

In my opinion focusing on boxing so much won’t help. I’d say she should work on Muay Thai as well. Needs to be able to take the legs out of Holmes, stop her lateral movement…if her legs are gone so is her ability to use angles, counter punch and load her punches. Bringing shins, knees, clinching and elbows into her arsenal would make her a complete fighter.

9. Craig Stewart

Cardio Cardio Cardio…..don’t chase the monkey….you’ll know when to use your deep rooted skills…. till then, chin down and arms up ….ready for Holly kicks….My heart goes out to you.. praying for you…I know you can do it…:)

10. Allen Bohler

people need to stop saying holly holms is undefeated one… she lost a few fights as a boxer. she was a boxing champion only not a undefeatable boxing champion. she got knocked out by a european boxer that severely beat her down and knocked her out in the 8th round.

ronda is doing the right thing imo. i dont think she needs to become a pro at boxing but learning and practicing boxing builds knowledge of boxing or striking… which leads to a stronger awareness of whats being thrown at her in matches against striking opponents… “knowing your enemy”. also with better striking awareness she’ll pick up counters that will nulify it which than will allow her to use her strengths to choke the piss out of opponents until they tap out.